Read answers to our frequently asked questions.
You can reset your password by contacting your Organization’s Administrator or you can click on Forgot Password located at the bottom right of the login page. This link will send a password reset link to the email associated with the user account.
Go through the reset password instructions from above or contact your Organization’s Administrator.
You can change your password while in the mobile app by selecting the center icon located by the user profile picture. If you are unable to log in, please contact your Organization’s Administrator.
If your Organization’s Administrator has given access to additional channels besides General channel,
you can see additional channels by selecting the “Active Channel” icon located at the top center of the mobile app.
You can create a map marker in maps by holding down the location in which you wish to place the map marker. This will prompt a map marker menu in which you can choose what type of marker.
Check to be sure you are on the same channel as those with which you wish to share information.
You can contact your Organization’s Administrator for your correct username.
While in the app, click on your current icon. This will navigate you to your user profile where you can change your user icon.
Ensure your location setting is on from the Response dashboard. The top right corner displays a GPS icon. If it is gray, your location is turned off. Touch it until it is orange.
Option One: Settings>Privacy>Location Services>Response for FirstNet (set to Always in order to allow the app to share your position, even while in the background. Your location will stop being shared upon logout.)
Option Two: Settings>Response>Location>Always
Settings>Biometrics and security>Location>On (We recommend “High Accuracy” or
“Improve Accuracy” be turned on.)
1. Ensure your password is correct (if necessary, follow the steps from the first question above).
2. Ensure your Organization’s Administrator has assigned a subscription to you.
3. Ensure your application is up to date from the App or Play Store.
4. Ensure your device operating system is up to date.
1. Ensure you have an activated PTT app.
2. Ensure the person(s) you are attempting to call have an active PTT app.
3. Ensure your Organization’s Administrator has correctly entered users’ phone numbers in IntrepidAdmin.
4. Ensure your Organization’s Administrator has added you to the PTT subscription in Intrepid Admin.
1. Ensure your Organization’s Administrator has entered your phone number on your profile in
2. Ensure your Organization’s Administrator has verified your email address within Intrepid Admin.
Ensure you have provided permission for Response for FirstNet to use your camera:
Settings>Privacy>Camera>Response (turn on)
This message appears when there is an issue with Network connectivity. Check your network coverage and location.
Check your current role and/or have your Organization’s Administrator check your role to ensure the correct role has been assigned to you.
The Response for app can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play
Select Get> Open > Enter Username and Password. Please ensure you have automatic updates set so you can receive any updates to the application.
For android users Response for be downloaded from the Google play store. Search using Response Once located, select the app.
Select install > open > allow all permissions. Once all permissions have been allowed, proceed by entering credentials.”